Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are only final when the status of your order is set to “Completed”.
- You will be informed about your booking status by email. First, you will receive an order receipt confirming we received your order. Once we ensure that we have availability on your date, you will receive a second email stating your order is completed. This email contains a link to a page where you can set your pick-up time, location and route.
- If for whatever reason your date is not available, we will inform you by email. You may choose another date, or receive a full refund.
- When we confirm your booking, we assure that we do have a vehicle reserved for you that accommodates the group size you selected when booking.
- The seating capacity of your reserved vehicle can be lower than the maximum capacity of the vehicle type that is advertised on the website.
- If you think your group size might grow, please reach out to us as soon as possible to see if we can facilitate your additional guests.
- We cannot guarantee we can assign you to a vehicle that can accommodate more people, regardless if your new group size still fits the maximum vehicle seating capacity as advertised on the website.
- If a larger group size requires you to adjust your plans, please refer to our Cancellation Policy (see below).
- You can cancel up to 2 weeks prior to your tour date to get 80% of the paid amount back. For example, if your tour is scheduled for Saturday 11am, you need to cancel no later than 11am on the Saturday 2 weeks prior to receive the 80% refund.
- You can reschedule up to 7 days before your tour date. For example, if your tour scheduled for Saturday 11am, you can schedule a new date and time before 11am on the Saturday prior.
- Within 7 days of the scheduled tour date, we cannot issue a refund, nor reschedule your tour. Please don’t hate us.
- For cancellations or date changes contact Wish Wish by shooting an email to email@example.com.
- If Wish Wish cancels the tour because a driver or vehicle is not available or because of inclement weather, you will be able to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- If exceptional situations occur like natural disasters or pandemics, you can reschedule but we can’t guarantee any refunds.
COVID-19 amendment: As a small business, we have to balance our responsibilities to you, other customers and our 25 employees. We are a healthy, highly-rated company, but because our cash-flow has dried up during this quarantine we cannot currently offer a refund. We will provide you a coupon code to reschedule for a future date. This code won’t expire and can also be used toward a gift card. When cash flow is available we will reimburse your funds if you can’t reschedule. We are committed to doing the right thing.
Car cleaning and damage
- Regular cleaning of the vehicle after your tour will be taken care of by Wish Wish and is included in the price.
- If additional, significant cleaning is necessary to bring the vehicle back to pre-tour condition, a cleaning fee of up to $300 will be charged.
- Examples of situations when a cleaning fee will be charged include, but are not limited to: stains, spills of fluids or foods and smells.
- All damages as a result of carelessness by you and/or your party will be charged to you.
- We reserve the right to terminate any tour, at any time in the interest of customer safety, driver safety, vehicle safety, and/or federal/state/local laws.
- Venues to do not allow you to bring any outside alcohol on their premises. If you do, that can result in immediate termination of your tour without any compensation.
- Obnoxious, disrespectful behavior by you or any of your guests at any of the venues can result in immediate termination of your tour without any compensation.