Create Your Route To Charlottesville’s Wineries, Breweries, Cideries and Distilleries, See Recommended Routes
Step 1 - Enter your pickup location
Enter street, city and state on one line (Enter the city name, state only, if you don’t have an address yet.)
Step 2 - Select Group Size and Tour Time
Select your group size below: (Some venues may not be available for certain group sizes.)
Select your tour time (from pick-up to drop-off)
Step 3 - Select your stops
- or, create a new route by selecting venues on the map. Use left/right arrows to navigate.
Venues: (scroll to see all venues)
Show on map:
Step 4 - Modify your tour
First, enter your pickup location (Step 1)
- Add your starting time
- Check venue hours below to make sure the venue is open on the tour day
- Choose your order of venues (drag and drop venues to change order)
- Specify how much time to spend at each venue (For groups 7 or over, set “Time to spend at venue” to at least 1 hour)
Time to spend at venue:
Tasting Fee: Venue Hours: Venue Reservations: Tel: Venue Notes:
Your tour will approx. last until:
Total driving time:
Total tasting time:
total tasting fee per person
Step 5 - Copy the text below to save your route information!
Click the Copy button below to copy the route. Paste it wherever you want to.Copied to clipboard!
Haven’t booked your tour yet? Here is what to do
- Click the purple Copy button above to copy your itinerary, and save it on your device
- Click here to open a new screen that shows all our private tours
- Select the tour that works best for you, set your preferences and make the booking
- Once your booking is processed you will receive a link to submit your itinerary. Copy your saved itinerary and submit
- You’re all set and good to go!